Existus offers a range of digital marketing services to enhance online presence and improve website visibility. By running into a fully comprehended and mutually agreed terms with us, you shall be bound to abide by and adhere to the below mentioned conditions.
1. Existus provides digital marketing services like social media marketing, search engine marketing, website optimization and related services on agreed terms. Based on your authorisations Existus submits information provided on your behalf to social media sites and search engine providers which shall be in accordance to the terms and conditions of the respective service providers. Information provided by you shall not be shared with any third person or party other than those fully consented by you.
2. Existus shall have right to position information provided by you about your business on social media, publishers, and search provider websites, and so on as required. Existus shall develop content based on information or material provided by you including text, graphics, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, endorsements, and so on as necessary.
3. You shall confirm in writing that the material and information you provide to Existus is truthful, not misleading, and that you have the authority to represent this product and service information.
4. You shall provide assistance, technical information and login information and passwords to access social media, analytics, hosting, domains, and other third-party accounts if necessary or any other feasible assessments to Existus, as required, to facilitate the carrying out of marketing endeavours in accordance with estimated delivery dates. You agree to work I association with Existus to provide consistent information or feedback so that Existus can make amendments to the marketing efforts, accordingly.
5. All advertising tariffs shall be in accordance to the terms indicated in this Agreement but however Existus may, in its discretion, from time to time, enhance or deduce the rates, modify the product / service offerings, change its service terms. In case of such instances Existus shall inform you any increase in rates, new product/service modifications, or change in terms in writing, the effective date of the increase, modification or change that could impact this agreement.
6. You shall make payments to the invoices raised by Existus, in accordance to the services and products availed by you. Payments shall be made promptly as agreed upon in the agreement; failing to make payments in time shall result in either temporary suspension of services or collection of nominal interest on the due payments.
7. In the event of local taxes that may be imposed on the printing, publication or distribution of advertising material or on the sale of advertising or products and services produced by the Existus, such incidentals / taxes shall be paid by you.
8. Existus shall have rights to reject an advertising order or terminate this agreement, issuing a notice to you on any of the following reasons:
In case of termination for any of the above reasons, you will remain liable for balances due on any products and services that were purchased, whether billed or unbilled, as on the date of termination and you shall pay the applicable due amount.
9.If you wish to cancel services prior to expiration of the term along with justified reasons, you may cancel the agreement by submitting a 30 day written notice and immediately pay all outstanding invoices in order to facilitate the cancellation.
10. However you may not claim a breach, terminate or cancel this Agreement because of any possible typographical errors, improper ad placements, under deliveries, omissions or errors in advertising, social media and website content provided by Existus which may have been occurred due to any unforeseen instances beyond control. Nevertheless Existus agrees to take necessary corrective action in such events within 3 business / working days of notification by you that shall be given in writing by you.
11. Existus shall not be liable to Client for any loss or damage that may result from a typographical error, incorrect ad placement, under-delivery, omission or error related to the products and services that Existus provides.
12. You shall acknowledge to the following SEO services, Pay-Per-Click (PPC)/Paid Social Media Campaigns/Paid Search Services availed from Existus that,
13. Intellectual property rights: The creative effort of Existus in making illustrations, labour, composition of content material based on the information furnished by you, shall remain the property of the Existus, or the relevant third party from whom Existus has acquired a right of use, including all rights of copyrights that are involved. You shall understand and agree that authorization of photographic or other reproductions, in whole or in part, for use in any other advertising medium without payment for creative services to the Existus shall not be possible. All logos, website and social media content shall be considered to be owned by you only after the full and final settlement of the agreed payments.
14. Existus may, in its sole discretion, edit, alter, omit, reject or cancel at any time any of Client’s digital advertising products or services to meet industry standards or Client’s budget since a specific placement shall be purchased by you. Failure to meet placement requests shall not be a reason to constitute any cause for refund, termination or cancellation of this agreement.
15. Existus shall not be held liable for any damages related to delay or failure to perform due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, fire, labour interruption, freight restraints, civil disturbance, governmental actions, changes in rules or regulations, failure of machinery, equipment or information systems, failure of suppliers and digital partners, or any other similar actions.